Water is vital for everyday life and serves as an essential element to our health, hygiene and the productivity of our community.
FARAN Process & Energy offers a large portfolio of water treatment services and solutions for a wide range of water resources (groundwater, surface water, brackish and seawater). The water treatment process may vary slightly at different locations, depending on the technology of the plant and the water it needs to process, but the basic principles are mostly the same.
FARAN’s water treatment process includes but not limited to:
- Clarification using coagulation/flocculation agents and final sedimentation;
- Filtration in form of simple multi-media filter to remove suspended solids to nano-sized membrane filtration to selectively remove of dissolved molecules and/or ions;
- Desalination using reverse osmosis process (BWRO, SWRO) to reduce dissolved salts content of brackish and/or seawater resources;
- Ion Exchange and Adsorption Process to selective separation of ions, contaminants, taste and odor;
- Disinfection by means of gas or liquid chlorine, UV irradiation, Ozone Injection;
- Sludge Dewatering by means of plate & frame and/or belt filter press and thermal process;
- pH adjustment and chemical injection to prevent corrosion and scaling problems.
FARAN’s water treatment package applications are as follows:
- Clinical & Laboratory Water Supply
- Process Water Supply
- Utility Feed Water Supply
- Brackish / Seawater Desalination as a sustainable drinking/industrial water resource